A Website Designer plans and builds Web pages.
An Online Business Design knows how to use those web pages to get a targeted set of people to take your desired action.
- What is that desired action?
- Who are these targeted set of people?
- What happens if they get to your website and do not make a purchase?
- How will you know the difference between people that found your website by accident and those who were actively seeking your kind of services and products?
- Do you know that more than 95% of people that visit a business website are not in a buying mood?
- What kind of mood are they in?
- Is there anything you can do to help make them buy?
That is a lot of questions and I have a whole heap more that you need to have the answer to Before you build a website.
80% of Business Websites Fail to Get Any Customers or Make Any Sales
And….around 80% of websites also look great and that is what most website designers focus on.
When this kind of website designer gets together with a business owner lacking marketing fundamentals…
They create a vanity project.
The website is all about how it looks to the business owner and the website designer.
But the website is not actually for either of them.
The website needs to be built for two types of visitors:
- Today Buyers
- Someday in the Future Buyers
The website needs to be built to help transform strangers of the business into customers of the business.
9 Things You Need to Know Before You Hire a Website Designer
Exceptional website designers AKA Online Business Success Designers will help you understand and define these 9 things BEFORE they begin to build you a website.
An exceptional website designer AKA Online Business Success Designers will help you understand…
- Your Primary Ideal Client
- Your Primary Target Market
- Your Primary Niche
- How to Quickly Develop a Profitable Product and/Service Ladder
- SEO Strategies
- Content Marketing Strategies
- Effective lead generation strategies
- Effective conversion strategies
- The Importance of Integrated Marketing and Sales Systems (AKA Marketing and Sales Funnels)
If you don't have these things in place before you build your website, you will end up with a good-looking, static, brochure website that will be literally invisible to your potential customers.
Your website is the hub of all your marketing and sales efforts and it needs to be built to fit that purpose.
If you need any help with working out those 9 essentials, arrange a call using this link or email me at email@example.com.
Want to Learn More?
Your website is like step 7 of 9 in your quest for more customers and sales.